Pen Legacy Life Coaching School (PLLC)
WELCOME to Pen Legacy Life Coaching School! Our curriculum teaches the accepted ICF and IAC Core Coaching Competencies using Personal Growth and Healing Principles as the grounding foundation of the curriculum.
Are You Ready to become a COACH? DO YOU NEED FORMAL TRAINING TO GAIN CREDIBILITY?
The curriculum of the Pen Legacy Life Coaching program is designed to prepare students according to the highest standards of professional coaching while grounding them with experience and knowledge necessary to be aware of and guided by their intuitive nature.
Pen Legacy Life Coaching is an experiential program where the students themselves are their first client. Our students learn how to support others by making self-honoring choices and decisions in the areas of their lives they desire to advance and enhance.
Our curriculum teaches the Core Coaching Competencies of Active and Engaged Listening, Clarifying Goals and Desires, Clear Communication, Creating Awareness, Creating Results, Effective Questioning, Facilitating Learning, and Inviting Possibilities.
In addition, the curriculum covers, Business and Ethics of Coaching, Group Facilitation, Personal Leadership and Conflict Resolution. Students will further:
- Learn coaching techniques
- Find their niche as a future coach (empowerment, entrepreneur, life, financial, etc)
- Learn policies and procedures of coaching
- Network with other students while in class
- Receive coursework to test skills and apply knowledge
- Have two sessions of one on one coaching w/ Life Coach Charron to hone skills
- Learn how to build your business through marketing, branding, and business products
This six week course of study is open to anyone seeking to pursue Life Coaching as a full or part-time career, as well as those seeking to incorporate personal grounded coaching skills into their current career. Each class meeting is further supported by online interactions via webinar and weekly conference calls with faculty and peers.
- Request & Receive an application from Coaching Faculty
- Submit application
- Interview with Founder Charron Monaye
- Applicant will be notified of application status within 10 business days of the interview
- Submit Intensive Fees & Receive Congratulatory Email with Course Information
Coaching Program Intensive Fee
Limited Time Offer $397.00Coaching Program Intensive Fee