“WHERE WRITERS ARE CREATED & AUTHORS ARE BORN!”
Founded in 2008, Charron Monaye launched PEN LEGACY®, a literary conglomerate dedicated to helping aspiring writers share their stories by providing a platform to elevate their unique voices. Since it’s inception, Pen Legacy has evolved to include a publishing, scriptwriting, and ghostwriting division.
Pen Legacy is the home to more than 100 writers, authors, and storytellers worldwide. Our mission is to ignite a universal passion for reading by creating books for all ages. We believe that stories, have the unique capacity to save us, connect us, change us, and carry us toward the lifestyle we all desire.
What We Do
Our dedicated team of publishing professionals is committed to helping authors realize their very best work and to finding innovative new ways of bringing stories to audiences worldwide. By leveraging our personal knowledge as bestselling and award-winning authors, we collaborate with authors at every stage of the publishing process—from editorial and design, to sales and marketing, to production and distribution.
At A Glance
- Established on December 9, 2008
- Pen Legacy Publishing Services Established on May 10, 2015
- Shareholders: Charron Monaye, Christopher Hopson, Craig Hopson
- Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and Tampa, Fl
- Comprised of adult and children’s fiction and nonfiction print and digital trade book publishing
- More than 10 employees worldwide
- Work with celebrities and established writers within the US, Bermuda and Trinidad and Tobago.
- Publishes 15-30 digital and print titles annually, with more than 100 books available worldwide
- Committed to creating a positive impact on the world by making the best books of their kind, in the best possible way, for every kind of reade0
Pen Legacy’s mission is to foster a genuine appreciation for readers by partnering with writers to help create stories and communicate results that educate, entertain, and inspire, individuals everywhere.