- Contributed to the book anthology Tears of Fire: The National Library of Poetry
- Contributed to the book anthology Best Poems of 1995: The National Library of Poetry
- December 5, 2008 – Started writing journey under the name Pen Legacy at Kandi Burrus’s event in Atlanta, GA.
- Secured the position of Staff Writer of The Philadelphia Forum, under The Philadelphia Association of Paralegals
- Wrote lyrics for ML The Truth’s song “Commitment”, which was later considered for a Grammy Award in the category Best R&B Song.
- Contributed to the Book Anthologies: A Poetically Spoken Anthology, Vol. 1 and Voices Behind The Tears
- Became a published author; My Side of the Story released under Purposeful Publishing.
- Became a Journalist and Contributing Columnist for CNN iReport
- Recognized as Outstanding Contribution to Poetry by Great Poets Across America
- Contributed to book anthologies The Homeless Cry and Stars in Our Hearts: Diversity
- Wrote and co-produced first theatrical production, Living Your Life.
- Released second book, Living, Loving, & Laughing My Way Through under Purposeful Publishing.
- Honored in Cleveland, OH by the organization Girls on Fire; received the Presidential Award and Best Independent Author Award.
- Wrote and produced theatrical production, Why Can’t We Be Friends, an anti-bullying play.
- Why Can’t We Be Friends, an anti-bullying play, won Best Real-Life Drama Stage Play at the Playwright Awards in Queens, NY.
- Released & became an Amazon Best-Selling Author with third release, Love the Real You, published under Pen Legacy Publishing.
- Pen Legacy Publishing officially opened for business on May 10th.
- Published three new authors, Summer Willow Fitch, Vaughn McNeill, and La’Mena Marie
- Released & became an Amazon Best-Selling Author with fourth release, STOP Asking for Permission & Give Notice.
- Published new author AJ Harrison.
- Hired to write two theatrical productions, Oliva Lost & Turned Out and Til Death Do U Part.
- Completed formal training through Dimensioned Wellness, LLC; becoming a Life Coach.
- Named “Woman Who Is Doing It Big” at Millionaire Mogul, Tiana Von Johnson’s Women Doing It Big Conference in New York City.
- Co-authored memoirs by Neo-Soul Singer/Songwriter Jaguar Wright and Philadelphia Police Officer Deborah Rose.
- Published four new authors: Deborah Rose, Jaguar Wright, Briana McKnight, and Khristina Barnes.
- Hired to write two theatrical productions, Testify and Cheatin’ In the Next Room.
- Pen Legacy officially registered as a Limited Liability Corporation in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Participated in the Literary Takeover Book Signing in New Orleans, LA, during Essence Festival.
- Studied “Writing for Television” under television producer, screenwriter, and author Shonda Rhimes.
- Received professional recognition and endorsement from Word of Life Christian Fellowship; appointed as “Fellow of the Most Excellent Order of International Experts (FOIE)” in the field of Entrepreneurship.
- Received Honorary Doctorate Degree in Philosophy from CICA International University & Seminary.
- Became an Amazon Best-Selling Author with my book, STOP Asking for Permission & Give Notice.
- Brand advertised in a digital marketing billboard campaign in Times Square– Manhattan, NY.
- Released book, 2018 Legacy Journal & Planner: A Planning Tool for your Freedom & Future.
- Contributed to book anthology Delayed, But Not Denied Vol. 2
- Rise and Grind Ambassador for Shark Tank’s Daymond John’s newest book, Rise and Grind.
- Theatrical production Get Out of Your Own Way premieres in Hollywood, CA.
- Released book, I Want To Quit My Job.: 8 Entrepreneurial Strategies For Massive Results While Employed.
- Released two book anthologies, Bruised, Broken & Blessed & “Get Out of Your Own Way”
- Studied under NAACP Image Award-winning author Victoria Christopher Murray.
- Featured Author at the 2018 NAACP National Convention & Panelist
- Published eight authors through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Pen Legacy officially trademarked and registered as an official business.
- Theatrical production Get Out of Your Own Way completed an encore performance in Hollywood, CA.& premiere on 42nd St in Manhattan, NY
- Compiled & Published two book anthologies, “Get Out of Your Own Way” Vol 2 & Vol. 3
- Released two books, Fear Is A Crime and Secure Your Legacy Journal
- Secured & Revealed nine Times Square Billboards for Pen Legacy Published Authors
- Received a Certificate of Recognition from Jersey City Mayor Steven M. Fulop, a Senate Citation from the Senate of New Jersey, a New Jersey General Assembly Resolution, and Office of the Hudson County Executive Citation. (pictured above w/ Assemblywoman Angela V. McKnight (D-NJ)
- Published forty authors through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Hired a Virtual Assistant
- Secured a ghostwriting project through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Compiled book anthology: Slay Your Legacy: 9 Keys to Manifesting the Life You Want
- Press Features on NBC, CBS, FOX & iWorship96 Radio.
- Published twenty-nine authors through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Celebrated Pen Legacy Publishing 5th year anniversary on May 11, 2020
- Released books, When Shift Happens: 21 Days of Celebrating the Lessons of Life & Detours & Michelle and Her Magical Pen
- Coached & worked with eight authors through my Author Mastermind Programs
- Hosted When Shift Happens Book Summit and Pen Legacy’s Book Festival
- Secured training with Shark Tank’s Daymond John & Celebrity PR Agent Monique Jackson
- Secured three ghostwriting projects through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Celebrated 10 years as a published author on November 4, 2020
- Pen Legacy officially registered as a business in the State of Florida
- Press Feature Interview / Cover with Fashion GXD Magazine
- Featured Press with Amazon Live, The Blueprint Live, K.I.S. H Magazine (Fall 2021), Medium.com, BlackNews.com, 21st Century Authors, Kidlio Magazine & Rolling Out Magazine
- Interviewed alongside TV/Radio Cathy Hughes of TV One on The Madison Jaye Show (streaming on Pandora, iHeart Radio, & Spotify)
- Featured Writer in two editions of FlightInStilettos Magazine
- Released six children’s books: Imagine Life Without African American Inventors, Michelle Goes To Paris, Michelle Goes to Congress, Michelle Goes To The Beach, Michelle Sells No Books
- Partnered with Flights In Stilettos, LLC to release Michelle Goes To The Beach Microfiber Beach Towel
- Secured & worked with three authors through Private Coaching and completed three Ghostwriting projects.
- Secured five Times Square Billboards advertising campaigns for Pen Legacy Published Authors
- Joined Ms. Evelyn Braxton’s book team and became her official Author Agent for the book “Cooking With Ms. E”
- Submitted books “Imagine Life Without African American Inventors” & “Michelle Goes to Congress” for nomination in the category of “Outstanding Literary Work – Children” with the 53rd NAACP Image Awards
- Nominated for Best Children’s Book with the B.A.R. Literary Awards in New Orleans, LA.
- Served as a Writing / Author Coach to TV/Film Producer & Founder of Atlanta Pitch Summit, Ty Johnston-Chavis
- Published thirty-one authors through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Virtual Book Tour with the African Americans on the Move Book Club for the month of February promoting. “Imagine Life Without African American Inventors”.
- The Adventure of Michelle Book Series was placed in the Wilmington Library and North Wilmington Library
- Partnered with Rochdale Village Community Center in Jamaicia, NY with the Adventures of Michelle Book Series and facilitated a virtual reading.
- The Adventure of Michelle” Book Series showcased on Digital Billboards in Las Vegas, Atlanta, Memphis, Houston, & Dallas
- Released Michelle Opens Her First Bank Account & From New Release To Bestseller
- Secured six ghostwriting clients, four author coaching clients & showcased fifteen Digital Billboards in Downtown Atlanta for Pen Legacy Authors.
- Pen Legacy published its first international client, Safiya, from Trinidad & Tobago
- Secured press & book placements in Georgia Tech University’s Barnes N Noble and Onyx Bookstore for client, Evelyn Braxton
- “Michelle Opens Her First Bank Account” was selected “Book of the Month” with the African Americans on the Move Book Club
- Published twenty-six authors through Pen Legacy Publishing
- Interviewed on Season 2, Episode 3 of the TV show, “Style w/ Trysh (Premiered on April 10, 2022, YouTube))
- Interviewed on Women Winning at Writing Podcast (Premiered on August 23, 2022 & September 23, 2022, Spotify)
- Interviewed on Season 5, Episode 1 of the Finesse Media Podcast, (Premiered on September 29, 2022, YouTube)
- Interviewed on Power of One TV show with Lasalle University (Premiered on Lasalle Station on Comcast & Verizon, YouTube, & Lasalle University Website)
- Featured Interview in Voyage Dallas Magazine
- Featured Interview in STS Business Style Magazine, October 2022
- Became a member of the 54th NAACP Image Awards Literacy Nominating Committee (Literary Division)
- Interviewed by Bestselling Author, Business Mogul & Media Personality Farrah Gray via IG Live
- Featured Press with Dominique Savage, Dr. Eboni Bell, WE Empwer.com, Woman To Woman Magazine, Pretty Women Hustle Magazine, Q-Chat Podcast and Emoir Magazine.com
- CM Writes officially registered as a Limited Liability Corporation in the State of Florida.
- “The Adventures of Michelle” brand was officially trademarked.
- Hired to rewrite the professional biography for Xscape member LaTocha Scott.
- Secured five Times Square and three Atlanta Billboards advertising campaigns for Pen Legacy Published Authors
- Participated in the Black Children’s Book Week and had four of The Adventure Michelle Books placed.
- Secured a speaking deal for Evelyn Braxton with Dell Technologies, Black History Event.
- Secured three ghostwriting clients through CM Writes and twenty-four authors through Pen Legacy Publishing,
- Served as a Writing / Author Coach to Debbie Douglas, HR / Talent Acquisition with Paramount TV Network.
- Inducted into Who’s Who of America Biological Listee
- Accepted into the Nasdaq Milestone Circles Program on Wall Street in New York.