"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
- Toni Morrison -
Do you have a story that you feel would impact the world but don’t have the time to write it? Do you have the book “in your head” but don’t feel you are able to convey the words right on paper? Are you willing to hire a professional writer to take the thoughts from your mind and create a bestselling book for you? If you answered yes to these questions, we invite you to experience the work of the literary industry’s most professional yet extremely innovative ghostwriter, Charron Monaye.
Ghostwriting Service Areas:
- Anthology Story
- Press Releases
Who Is Charron Monaye Looking to Work With?
- Survivors with a compelling story that will inspire others to live, conquer, and grow through life.
- Innovators with the key to success or the secret strategy to winning in any field.
- Storytellers committed to releasing timeless stories that are needed not only today but a lifetime, leaving a lasting legacy.
Why Hire Charron as Your Ghostwriter?
- Gives you the freedom to pursue other things while your book is being written. Ghostwriters are a huge timesaver for the working class, executives, or celebrities who aspire to share their stories but don’t have the time to write them.
- Ghostwriters help companies and personalities build brand awareness faster. Rather than allocating time to write, hiring a reputable ghostwriter can speed up the process.
- If you can’t communicate the “why” of a storyline or provide compelling details from start to finish, a ghostwriter is your friend.
- A skilled ghostwriter not only writes the content ideas given to them by the client but uses their own creativity, intelligence, and knowledge to supplement and build upon what the client would have written themselves.
- A ghostwriter likely knows the books that will compete with yours and can make your book better than your competitors.
- Most importantly, Charron guarantees your voice, tone, energy, and concept will not be lost.
As you can see, a ghostwriter knows the importance of marketability and provides objective feedback to help enhance the storyline. Having that support may inspire you to come up with more ideas to engage your readers.
Our Ghostwriting Services Includes:
- Interviews and research to learn all about you and your book idea
- Planning and outlining your book
- Revisions to our writing per your feedback and guidance
- Publishing-Ready Manuscript
- On-call availability to discuss your project and consult with you from beginning to end