About the Book
By Kelly Charles-Collins
- Present the problem or question your book addresses, making it an essential read for those who are both familiar and unfamiliar with the subject;
- Outline specifically your target audience, ones who are interested in this problem or question, to demonstrate existing curiosity about your book;
- Demonstrate why readers should care about the problem or question you are writing about;
- Give an indication of your approach to writing the book and its content;
- Explain why YOU are the most qualified person to write this book;
- Demonstrate why the book will appeal to a large market and make publishing it worthwhile and hopefully profitable!
In Unapologetic AF: 34 Ways To Unleash Your Inner Badass, Kelly Charles-Collins imparts experience and wisdom gained from a life of twists and turns that taught her to own her power. Using Kelly’s tips and strategies, women will learn how to embrace the power within them and navigate through biased bullshit so they can live the life they have always envisioned. Kelly experienced a gamut of obstacles as a single mother on welfare before earning multiple six-figures as an attorney and becoming a professional speaker.
Kelly Charles-Collins shares the 34 ways she implemented to navigate this journey of life, all while being able to stand in her power and unleash her badassery no matter the circumstances. Unapologetic AF: 34 Ways To Unleash Your Inner Badass is for women (and men) of any age regardless of what stage of life they are in presently. Readers can consume the 34 ways in one sitting or throughout the whole year. By the time the 52nd week is reached, you will feel encouraged to celebrate having unleashed your badassery so you can live life unapologetically AF.